Ingredients: 1 packet of petit beurre biscuits 1 ripe banana 150g of dark chocolate (optional for decoration) Instructions: Crush the...
Soda Slice Borek
- 5 sheets of phyllo dough
For the Filling:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 packet of baking soda
- 1 packet of baking powder
- Quarter bunch of parsley
For the Topping:
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling in a deep bowl.
- Roll out the phyllo dough on the counter. Pour the prepared mixture over it and spread it evenly.
- Place another sheet of phyllo dough on top of the one with the mixture and brush it with the mixture. Stack all the sheets in this way, brushing each one with the mixture. For the last sheet, brush it with the mixture and roll the dough.
- Wrap it in plastic wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour. If you don’t have time, you can rest it in the freezer for half an hour.
- Take it out of the refrigerator, slice it into pieces, and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Prepare all the phyllo dough in the same way.
- Brush the tops with the mixture of egg and yogurt, and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius until golden brown.
Enjoy your soda layered pastry!