- 1 egg
- 250g butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1.5 cups cornstarch
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 packet vanilla
- 1/2 packet baking powder
- 3.5 cups all-purpose flour
For the Filling:
- Peanut butter
- Optionally, hazelnut spread, jam, etc.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the flour and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour and knead the dough until you get a soft, earlobe-like consistency.
- Take small pieces of dough, roll them into balls in the palm of your hand, and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and bake the cookies for 15 minutes. Allow them to cool.
- Once the cookies are cooled, add your desired filling (Nutella, peanut butter, or any other filling you prefer) between two cookies and press gently to form a sandwich.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
These cookies do not stale quickly, so you can store them for an extended period and keep them fresh. You can also store the second batch of cookies in the freezer.
Enjoy your delicious non-staling cookies!
Thanks to aysununmutfaklezzetleri for the recipe.