Ingredients: 1 egg 250g butter or margarine 1/2 cup vegetable oil 1.5 cups cornstarch 1 cup powdered sugar 1 packet...
Dry Meatballs for Freezing
- 500g lean ground beef
- 4 tablespoons bread crumbs (galeta unu)
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (salça)
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (pul biber)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (kekik)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (kabartma tozu)
- 1/2 cup milk (süt)
- A handful of finely chopped parsley (maydanoz)
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and knead them for at least 10 minutes. Shape the mixture and place them nicely in a freezer bag or on transparent freezer trays.
- When you want to use them, take them out at least 1 hour before cooking and fry them in vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Serve and enjoy!
Thanks to aysununmutfaklezzetleri for the recipe.