Ingredients: 300-400g ground beef (adjust according to the number of servings) 1 cup breadcrumbs (galeta unu) 1 medium-sized onion, grated...
- 500g ground beef
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs (or crushed crackers)
- 1.5 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (I prefer apple cider vinegar)
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a deep bowl, place the ground beef and add the juice from the grated onion and garlic that you processed in a food processor. Squeeze the grated onion and garlic to extract their juices before adding them to the ground beef.
- Add the egg, breadcrumbs, salt, and vinegar to the mixture. Knead the mixture for a while.
- Add the mustard and molasses to the mixture and knead again until well combined.
- Cover the bowl with stretch film or plastic wrap and refrigerate the mixture for half an hour.
- After the resting time, use a lid with stretch film (you can use a large jar lid) to shape the mixture into patties using your hands. Place wax paper between the patties to prevent sticking, and then place them in a sealed plastic bag or a lidded freezer container. Store them in the freezer.
- When you want to cook the patties, heat a non-stick pan without oil. Cook the frozen patties on the pan until they are cooked through and browned on both sides.
- Serve the hamburger patties in buns with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Recipe credit to seyma_chef.