INGREDIENTS (my tart mold is 30 cm, measuring cup is 200 ml) 3 eggs 1 cup of granulated sugar Half...
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 125 grams of butter or margarine (at room temperature)
- Half a cup of vegetable oil
- 1.5 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 2 or 2.5 cups of flour (the dough should have a soft consistency, similar to the lobe of an ear)
- First, mix the butter, baking powder, vanilla, egg, powdered sugar, and cornstarch.
- Gradually add the flour to this mixture, creating a dough with a soft consistency.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and knead the dough again.
- Take walnut-sized pieces from the dough, roll them into balls, and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
Thanks to @suheyla_mutfakta for the recipe.