INGREDIENTS 500 grams of ground beef 1 onion 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs 1 egg Salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes...
- 750 grams of beef cubes
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes
- 2 medium-sized eggplants
- 2 cups of rice
- Salt, black pepper
- Sufficient amount of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Olive oil for frying the vegetables
- In a hot pot, sauth the beef cubes and add enough hot water to cover them. Add salt and let it boil. Cook in a pressure cooker for about 20 minutes. Strain the broth into a separate bowl.
- Rinse the rice twice and soak it in hot water.
- Slice the vegetables into round pieces and fry them. Lightly fry the tomatoes.
- In a deep pot with flat sides, add 1/2 cup of olive oil and the thinly sliced onion. Sauté lightly.
- Add the cooked beef cubes and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Layer the dish as follows: Place the fried tomatoes, potatoes, and eggplants on top of the meat. Sprinkle salt and black pepper in between.
- Drain the soaked rice and spread it over the vegetables.
- Add pieces of butter. Sprinkle some more salt and pour enough beef broth to cover the ingredients. Place it back on the stove.
- Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat and simmer until the liquid is absorbed. Stir the rice lightly with a fork.
- After the liquid is absorbed, cover the pot and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
- Invert the pot onto a flat serving plate. Garnish with roasted almonds and finely chopped parsley.
Enjoy your meal. Thanks to cahidesultan.net for the recipe.