INGREDIENTS 500 grams of ground beef 1 onion 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs 1 egg Salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes...
Fan-Shaped Eggplant Kebab Recipe
- 3 large eggplants
- 500 grams ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Black pepper, salt
For the Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Start by cutting off the tops of the eggplants and then cutting them in half lengthwise.
- Then, cut the halved eggplants in a way that they can be opened up like a fan, making deep slits.
- In a separate bowl, knead together the ground beef, grated onion, minced garlic, and spices.
- Place the kneaded beef mixture in between the eggplant slices.
- Prepare the sauce and pour it over the kebabs. Cook in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
Thanks to @burcukitchenn for the recipe.