INGREDIENTS 3 large eggplants 500 grams ground beef 1 medium-sized onion 2 cloves of garlic Black pepper, salt For the...
Baked Meatball with Vegetable Recipe
For the meatballs:
- 600 grams medium-fat ground beef
- Approximately 1 cup of bread crumbs or ground stale bread
- 1 grated onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- Black pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- Half a bunch of finely chopped parsley
- 4-5 cubed potatoes
- 3-4 peppers
- 2 peeled and cubed tomatoes
For the sauce:
- 1 teacup of water
- Half a teacup of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Knead the meatball ingredients thoroughly. Shape them into rounds or like the author did, into oval shapes.
- Arrange the meatballs together with the vegetables in a baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over them. To prepare the sauce, mix water, vegetable oil, and tomato paste.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 210 degrees Celsius. You can start by covering the dish and then uncovering it for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Recipe by @kcelebi_tarifleri