INGREDIENTS (my tart mold is 30 cm, measuring cup is 200 ml) 3 eggs 1 cup of granulated sugar Half...
Crunchy Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pastry Recipe
- 1 packet of margarine or butter (softened at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of yogurt
- 2 eggs (yolks for brushing)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- Olives, sausage
- Cheese (mixture of feta, cottage, and cheddar)
- Sesame seeds
- Nigella seeds
- Place the softened margarine or butter in a bowl. Add vegetable oil, yogurt, salt, and egg whites.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and baking soda together and add to the mixture. Add lemon juice and vinegar on top. Knead until the dough reaches a soft consistency.
- Take small walnut-sized pieces from the dough and roll them out. Place the desired filling (olives, sausage, cheese mixture) inside. Shape and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the tops with egg yolks and sprinkle sesame seeds and nigella seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius until golden brown on top.
- Enjoy your meal