INGREDIENTS 3 cups warm milk 1 cup vegetable oil 1 tablespoon sugar 1 teaspoon salt 1 packet active dry yeast...
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- In a mixing bowl, combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and melted butter.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place the cookie dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving some space between each cookie.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 12 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet.
- Once completely cooled, serve the cookies. They can be stored in airtight containers for an extended period.
Thanks to @lezizsofralar for the recipe.